(211) A functional neuroanatomy of hallucinations in schizophrenia. Silbersweig DA, Stern E, Frith C, Cahill C, Holmes A, Grootoonk S, Seaward J, McKenna P, Chua SE, Schnorr L et al. 1995. Nature, volume 378, pages 176-179.
(212) Feedforward excitation of the hippocampus by afferents from the entorhinal cortex: redefinition of the role of the trisynaptic pathway. Yeckel MF and Berger TW. 1990. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 87, pages 5832-5836.
(213) Rostral anterior cingulate cortex dysfunction during error processing in schizophrenia. Laurens KR, Ngan ET, Bates AT, Kiehl KA and Liddle PF. 2003. Brain, volume 126, pages 610-622.
(214) Functional dysconnectivity in schizophrenia associated with attentional modulation of motor function. Honey GD, Pomarol-Clotet E, Corlett PR, Honey RA, McKenna PJ, Bullmore ET and Fletcher PC. 2005. Brain, volume 128, pages 2597-2611.
(215) Hippocampus as comparator: role of the two input and two output systems of the hippocampus in selection and registration of information. Vinogradova OS. 2001. Hippocampus, volume 11, pages 578-598.
(216) Sequential activation of microcircuits underlying somatosensory-evoked potentials in rat neocortex. Jellema T, Brunia CHM and Wadman WJ. 2004. Neuroscience, volume 129, pages 283-295.
(217) Interactions between idiothetic cues and external landmarks in the control of place cells and head direction cells. Knierim JJ, Kudrimoti HS and McNaughton BL. 1998. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 80, pages 425-446.
(218) CNV, PINV and probe-evoked potentials in schizophrenics. Wagner M, Rendtorff N, Kathmann N and Engel RR. 1996. Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, volume 98, pages 130-143.
(219) Balanced inhibition underlies tuning and sharpens spike timing in auditory cortex. Wehr M and Zador AM. 2003. Nature, volume 426, pages 442-446.
(220) The eyes have it! Gegenfurtner K. 1999. Nature, volume 398, pages 291-292. Includes comments on reference (2077) and reference (2078). [If this reference has been accessed through reference (2077) or reference (2078), then those reference pages can be viewed underneath this reference page].