(301) From mice to men: what can we learn about personality from animal research? Gosling SD. 2001. Psychological Bulletin, volume 127, pages 45-86.
(302) Anatomy and neurochemistry of the pair bond. Young LJ, Murphy Young AZ and Hammock EAD. 2005. Journal of Comparative Neurology, volume 493, pages 51-57.
(303) The "Trust Hormone" Oxytocin makes you believe. Nature, volume 435, 2 June 2005, front cover. Trust in oxytocin. Nature, volume 435, 2 June 2005, page xiii. Comment. Brain trust. Damasio A. 2005. Nature, volume 435, pages 571-572. Reference to (291), "Oxytocin increases trust in humans. Kosfeld M, Heinrichs M, Zak PJ, Fischbacher U and Fehr E. 2005. Nature, volume 435, pages 673-676", in which study there was no attempted disproof of the "double-blind" design.
(304) Evolution of indirect reciprocity. Nowak MA and Sigmund K. 2005. Nature, volume 437, pages 1291-1298.
(305) Evolution of cooperation through indirect reciprocity. Leimar O and Hammerstein P. 2001. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series B, volume 268, pages 745-753.
(306) Cooperation through indirect reciprocity: image scoring or standing strategy? Milinski M, Semmann D, Bakker TC and Krambeck HJ. 2001. Proceedings. Biological Sciences / The Royal Society, volume 268, pages 2495-2501.
(307) Hindbrain development and evolution: past, present and future. Rosa-Molinar E, Krumlauf RK and Pritz MB. 2005. Brain, Behavior and Evolution, volume 66, pages 219-221.
(308) Eusociality: origin and consequences. Wilson EO and Hölldobler B. 2005. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 102, pages 13367-13371.
(309) Activity of tonically active neurons in the monkey putamen during initiation and holding of movement. Lee IH, Seitz AR and Assad JA. 2006. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 95, pages 2391-2403.
(310) Behavioral and neuroendocrine correlates of displaced aggression in trout. Overli O, Korzan WJ, Larsen ET, Winberg S, Lepage O, Pottinger TG, Renner KJ and Summers CH. 2004. Hormones and Behavior, volume 45, pages 324-329.