(311) Evolution of spite through indirect reciprocity. Johnstone RA and Bshary R. 2004. Proceedings. Biological Sciences / The Royal Society, volume 271, pages 1917-1922.
(312) Better without (lateral) frontal cortex? Insight problems solved by frontal patients. Reverberi C, Toraldo A, D'Agostini S and Skrap M. 2005. Brain, volume 128, pages 2882-2890.
(313) The theta rhythm. Burgess N and O'Keefe J. 2005. Hippocampus, volume 15, pages 825-826.
(314) High gamma activity in response to deviant auditory stimuli recorded directly from human cortex. Edwards E, Soltani M, Deouell LY, Berger MS and Knight RT. 2005. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 94, pages 4269-4280.
(315) What is the function of hippocampal theta rhythm?-Linking behavioral data to phasic properties of field potential and unit recording data. Hasselmo ME. 2005. Hippocampus, volume 15, pages 936-947.
(316) Human midbrain sensitivity to cognitive feedback and uncertainty during classification learning. Aron AR, Shohamy D, Clark J, Myers C, Gluck MA and Poldrack MA. 2004. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 92, pages 1144-1152.
(317) Maintaining low intragroup relatedness: evolutionary stability of nonkin social groups. Kukuk PF, Bitney C and Forbes SH. 2005. Animal Behaviour, Volume 70, pages 1305-1311.
(318) Cooperation – A biologist's dilemma. Brown JL. 1983. Advances in the study of behavior, volume 13, pages 1-37.
(319) Profiting from controversy. Lessons from the person-situation debate. Kenrick DT and Funder DC. 1988. American Psychologist, volume 43, pages 23-34.
(320) Agreement among judges of personality: interpersonal relations, similarity and acquaintanceship. Funder DC, Kolar DC and Blackman MC. 1995. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, volume 69, pages 656-672.