(351) Deciding advantageously before knowing the advantageous strategy. Bechara A, Damasio H, Tranel D and Damasio AR. 1997. Science, volume 275, pages 1293-1295.
(352) A reexamination of the evidence for the somatic marker hypothesis: what participants really know in the Iowa gambling task. Maia TV and McClelland JL. 2004. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 101, pages 16075-16080. Critique of (351).
(353) Empathic neural responses are modulated by the perceived fairness of others. Singer T, Seymour B, O'Doherty JP, Stephan KE, Dolan RJ and Frith CD. 2006. Nature, volume 439, pages 466-469. Why not take baseline measures of empathy before the study, to allow for individual differences, which would otherwise look like experimental effects?
(354) The reliability of the Present State Examination. Kendell RE, Everitt B, Cooper JE, Sartorius N and David ME. 1968. Social Psychiatry, volume 3, pages 123-129. Why were the levels of agreement so different for symptoms compared with signs?
(355) The pretectal complex of the monkey: a reinvestigation of the morphology and retinal terminations. Hutchins B and Weber JT. 1985. Journal of Comparative Neurology, volume 232, pages 425-442.
(356) The Psychology of Aggression. Buss AH. New York and London: John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 1961. Pages 8 and 9.
(357) A retinohypothalamic projection in the rat. Moore RY and Lenn NJ. 1972. Journal of Comparative Neurology, volume 146, pages 1-14.
(358) An abrupt shift in the day/night cycle causes desynchrony in the mammalian circadian center. Nagano M, Adachi A, Nakahama K, Nakamura T, Tamada M, Meyer-Bernstein E, Sehgal A and Shigeyoshi Y. 2003. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 23, pages 6141-6151.
(359) Ontogeny of the vasopressinergic neurons of the suprachiasmatic nucleus and their extrahypothalamic projections in the rat brain - presence of a sex difference in the lateral septum. De Vries GJ, Buijs RM and Swaab DF. 1981. Brain Research, volume 218, pages 67-78.
(360) Brain-pineal nervous connections in the rat: an ultrastructure study following habenular lesion. Rønnekleiv OK and Møller M. 1979. Experimental Brain Research, volume 37, pages 551-562.