(361) Single unit recordings in the rat pineal gland: evidence for habenulo-pineal neural connections. Rønnekleiv OK, Kelly MJ and Wuttke W. 1980. Experimental Brain Research, volume 39, pages 187-192.
(362) Circadian firing-rate rhythms and light responses of rat habenular nucleus neurons in vivo and in vitro. Zhao H and Rusak B. 2005. Neuroscience, volume 132, pages 519-528.
(363) In vivo evidence for a controlled offset of melatonin synthesis at dawn by the suprachiasmatic nucleus in the rat. Perreau-Lenz S, Kalsbeek A, Van Der Vliet J, Prevet P and Buijs RM. 2005. Neuroscience, volume 130, pages 797-803.
(364) Circadian organization in reindeer. Van Oort BEH, Tyler NJC, Gerkema MP, Folkow L, Blix AS and Stokkan K-A. 2005. Nature, volume 438, pages 1095-1096.
(365) Critical role of dorsomedial hypothalamic nucleus in a wide range of behavioral circadian rhythms. Chou TC, Scammell TE, Gooley JJ, Gous SE, Saper CB and Lu J. 2003. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 23, pages 10691-10702.
(366) Convergence of circadian and sleep regulatory mechanisms on hypocretin-1. Deboer T, Overeem S, Visser NA, Duindam H, Frolich M, Lammers GJ and Meijer JH. 2004. Neuroscience, volume 129, pages 727-732.
(367) Indirect projections from the suprachiasmatic nucleus to major arousal-promoting cell groups in rat: implications for the circadian control of behavioural state. Deurveilher S and Semba K. 2005. Neuroscience, volume 130, pages 165-183.
(368) Hypothalamic regulation of sleep and circadian rhythms. Saper CB, Scammel TE and Lu J. 2005. Nature, volume 437, pages 1257-1263.
(369) Environmental light and suprachiasmatic nucleus interact in the regulation of body temperature. Scheer FA, Pirovano C, Van Someren EJ and Buijs RM. 2005. Neuroscience, volume 132, pages 465-477.
(370) Organization of lateral geniculate-hypothalamic connections in the rat. Card JP and Moore RY. 1989. Journal of Comparative Neurology, volume 284, pages 135-147.