(431) Heightened synaptic plasticity of hippocampal CA1 neurons during a cholinergically induced rhythmic state. Huerta PT and Lisman JE. 1993. Nature, volume 364, pages 723-725.
(432) The neural consequences of conflict between intention and the senses. Fink JR, Marshall JC, Halligan PW, Frith CD, Driver J, Frackowiak RS and Dolan RJ. 1999. Brain, volume 122, pages 497-512.
(433) The paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus: cytoarchitectonic subdivisions and organization of projections to the pituitary, dorsal vagal complex, and spinal cord as demonstrated by retrograde fluorescence double-labeling methods. Swanson LW and Kuypers HG. 1980. Journal of Comparative Neurology, volume 194, pages 555-570.
(434) Theta-modulated place-by-direction cells in the hippocampal formation in the rat. Cacucci F, Lever C, Wills TJ, Burgess N and O'Keefe J. 2004. Journal of Neuroscience, voume 24, pages 8265-8277.
(435) Failure to consolidate the consolidation theory of learning for sensorimotor adaptation tasks. Caithness G, Osu R, Bays P, Chase H, Klassen J, Kawato M, Wolpert DM and Flanagan JR. 2004. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 24, pages 8662-8671.
(436) Vibratory adaptation of cutaneous mechanoreceptive afferents. Bensmaia SJ, Leung YY, Hsiao SS and Johnson KO. 2005. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 94, pages 3023-3036.
(437) Modeling the spatiotemporal cortical activity associated with the line-motion illusion in primary visual cortex. Rangan AV, Cai D and McLaughlin DW. 2005. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 102, pages 18793-18800.
(438) Evolution of the amygdala: new insights from studies in amphibians. Laberge F, Muhlenbrock-Lenter S, Grunwald W and Roth G. 2006. Brain, Behavior and Evolution, volume 67, pages 177-187.
(439) Excitatory effect of GABAergic axo-axonic cells in cortical microcircuits. Szabadics J, Varga C, Molnár G, Oláh S, Barzó P and Tamás G. 2006. Science, volume 311, pages 233-235. Comment. An exciting inhibitory neuron. 2006. Science, volume 311, page 143.
(440) A cerebellar model for predictive motor control tested in a brain-based device. McKinstry JL, Edelman GM and Krichmar JL. 2006. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 103, pages 3387-3392.