(511) Working memory and acquisition of implicit knowledge by imagery training without actual task performance. Helene AF and Xavier GF. 2006. Neuroscience, volume 139, pages 401-413.
(512) Differential limbic-cortical correlates of sadness and anxiety in healthy subjects: implications for affective disorders. Liotti M, Mayberg HS, Brannan SK, McGinnis S, Jerabeck P and Fox PT. 2000. Biological Psychiatry, volume 48, pages 30-42.
(513) Direct recording of theta oscillations in primate prefrontal and anterior cingulate cortices. Tsujimoto T, Shimazu H and Isomura Y. 2006. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 95, pages 2987-3000.
(514) Dorsolateral prefrontal cortex promotes long-term memory formation through its role in working memory organization. Blumenfeld RS and Ranganath C. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 916-925.
(515) "Microsmatic humans" revisited: the generation and perception of chemical signals. Schaal B and Porter RH, in Advances in the Study of Behavior, volume 20, pages 135-199. Slater PJB, Rosenblatt JS, Beer C and Milinski M, Editors. Academic Press, Inc. Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Publishers. San Diego, New York, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto. 1991.
(516) Homosexuality in the ten-spined stickleback (Pygosteus Pungitius L.) Morris D. 1952. Behaviour. An International Journal of Comparative Ethology, volume IV, pages 233-261.
(517) "Displacement reactions" in the three-spined stickleback. Tinbergen NA and Van Iersel JJA. 1948. Behaviour. An International Journal of Comparative Ethology, volume I, pages 56-63.
(518) "Derived" activities: their causation, biological significance, origin, and emancipation during evolution. Tinbergen N. 1952. The Quarterly Review of Biology, volume 27, pages 1-32.
(519) Some displacement activities of the black-headed gull. Moynihan M. 1953. Behaviour. An International Journal of Comparative Ethology, volume V, pages 58-60.
(520) The mechanism of an instinctive control system: a hypothesis. Hayes JS, Russell WMS, Hayes C and Kohsen A. 1954. Behaviour. An International Journal of Comparative Ethology, volume IV, pages 85-119.