(621) What can research on schizophrenia tell us about the cognitive neuroscience of working memory? Barch DM. 2006. Neuroscience, volume 139, pages 73-84.
(622) Brain mechanisms of proactive interference in working memory. Jonides J and Nee DE. 2006. Neuroscience, volume 139, pages 181-193.
(623) Functional connectivity reveals load dependent neural systems underlying encoding and maintenance in verbal working memory. Woodward TS, Cairo TA, Ruff CC, Takane Y, Hunter MA and Ngan ET. 2006. Neuroscience, volume 139, pages 317-325.
(624) The multi-component model of working memory: explorations in experimental cognitive psychology. Repovs G and Baddeley A. 2006. Neuroscience, volume 139, pages 5-21.
(625) Correcting for regression to the mean in behavior and ecology. Kelly C and Price TD. 2005. The American Naturalist, volume 66, pages 700-707.
(626) What can immediate-early gene expression tell us about spatial memory retrieval? Bolding K and Biedenkapp J. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 1659-1660.
(627) Jasmonate-inducible plant enzymes degrade essential amino acids in the herbivore midgut. Chen H, Wilkerson CG, Kuchar JA, Phinney BS and Howe GA. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 102, pages 19237-19242. Comment. Indigestion is a plant's best defense. Felton GW. 2005. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 102, pages 18771-18772.
(628) Topography of Arc/Arg3.1 mRNA expression in the dorsal and ventral hippocampus induced by recent and remote spatial memory recall: dissociation of CA3 and CA1 activation. Gusev PA, Cui C, Alkon DL and Gubin AN. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 9384-9397.
(629) Network oscillations: emerging computational principles. Sejnowski TJ and Paulsen O. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 1673-1676.
(630) Matching quality of agents employed in "double-blind" controlled clinical trials. Hill LE, Nunn AJ and Fox W. 1976. The Lancet, volume 1, pages 352-356.