(631) Experimental investigations on the afferent fibres in muscle nerves. Brock LG, Eccles JC and Rall W. 1951. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series B. [Containing papers of a Biological character. Royal Society (Great Britain).] Volume 138, pages 453-475.
(632) Convergence in segmental reflex pathways from fine muscle afferents and cutaneous or group II muscle afferents to a-motoneurones. Kniffki K-D, Schomburg ED and Steffens H. 1981. Brain Research, volume 218, pages 342-346.
(633a) Reticulospinal inhibition of transmission in reflex pathways. Engberg I, Lundberg A and Ryall RW. 1968. Journal of Physiology, volume 194, pages 201-223.
(633b) Reticulospinal inhibition of interneurones. Engberg I, Lundberg A and Ryall RW. 1968. Journal of Physiology, volume 194, pages 225-236.
(634) Olfactory computations and network oscillations. Gelperin A. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 1663-1668.
(635) From invertebrate olfaction to human cognition: emerging computational functions of synchronized oscillatory activity. Paulsen O and Sejnowski TJ. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 1661-1662.
(636) The cognitive correlates of human brain oscillations. Kahana MJ. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 1669-1672.
(637) The multisensory representation of number in infancy. Jordan KE and Brannon EM. 2006. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 103, pages 3486-3489. An infant may be cued by the parent in whose lap he or she sits, so the diagnostic video should be of the interaction, and not just of the infant alone.
(638) Interacting minds--a biological basis. Frith CD and Frith U. 1999. Science, volume 286, pages 1692-1695.
(639) The application of positron emission tomography to the study of normal and pathologic emotions. Reiman EM. 1997. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, volume 58, Supplement 16, pages 4-12.
(640) The neural basis of romantic love. Bartels A and Zeki S. 2000. Neuroreport, volume 11, pages 3829-3834.