(741) Endocrine self and gut non-self intersect in the pancreatic lymph nodes. Turley SJ, Lee JW, Dutton-Swain N, Mathis D and Benoist C. 2005. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 102, pages 17729-17733.
(742) Gating and habituation of the startle reflex in schizophrenic patients. Braff DL, Grillon C and Geyer MA. 1992. Archives of General Psychiatry, volume 49, pages 206-215.
(743) Sentisization and habituation of the acoustic startle reflex in patients with schizophrenia. Meincke U, Light GA, Geyer MA, Braff DL and Gouzoulis-Mayfrank E. 2004. Psychiatry Research, volume 126, pages 51-61.
(744) The structures of letters and symbols throughout human history are selected to match those found in objects in natural scenes. Changizi MA, Zhang O, Ye H and Shimojo S. 2006. The American Naturalist, volume 167(5), pages E117-E139.
(745) Context-dependent discrimination and the evolution of mimicry. Holen OH and Johnstone RA. 2006. The American Naturalist, volume 167, pages 377-389.
(746) Testing the relationship between morphological and molecular rates of change among phylogenies. Bromham L, Woolfit M, Lee MS and Rambaut A. 2002. Evolution. International Journal of Organic Evolution, volume 56, pages 1921-1930.
(747) Neutral theory, phylogenies, and the relationship between phenotypic change and evolutionary rates. Davies TJ and Savolainen V. 2006. Evolution. International Journal of Organic Evolution, volume 60, pages 476-483.
(748) Attentional modulation of thalamic reticular neurons. McAlonan K, Cavanaugh J and Wurtz RH. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 4444-4450.
(749) Amygdala and ventromedial prefrontal cortex are inversely coupled during regulation of negative affect and predict the diurnal pattern of cortisol secretion among older adults. Urry HL, van Reekum CM, Johnstone T, Kalin NH, Thurow ME, Schaefer HS, Jackson CA, Frye CJ, Greischar LL, Alexander AL and Davidson RJ. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 4415-4425.
(750) Reverse replay of behavioural sequences in hippocampal place cells during the awake state. Foster DJ and Wilson MA. 2006. Nature, volume 440, pages 680-683.