(851) Neuroprotection associated with running: is it a result of increased endogenous neurotrophic factors? Ang ET, Wong PT, Moochhala S and Ng YK. 2003. Neuroscience, volume 118, pages 335-345.
(852) Voluntary exercise protects against stress-induced decreases in brain-derived neurotrophic factor protein expression. Adlard PA and Cotman CW. 2004. Neuroscience, volume 124, pages 985-992.
(853) Paraventricular nucleus activation of renal sympathetic neurones is synaptically depressed by nitric oxide and glycine acting at a spinal level. Yang Z, Smith L and Coote JH. 2004. Neuroscience, volume 124, pages 421-428.
(854) Unfairness, anger and spite: emotional rejections of ultimatum offers. Pillutla MM and Murnighan JK. 1996. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, volume 68, pages 208-224.
(855) Neural basis of irony comprehension in children with autism: the role of prosody and context. Wang AT, Lee SS, Sigman M and Dapretto M. 2006. Brain, volume 129, pages 932-943.
(856) Probing the human hippocampus using rCBF: contrasts in schizophrenia. Medoff DR, Holcomb HH, Lahti AC and Tamminga CA. 2001. Hippocampus, volume 11, pages 543-550.
(857) Neural basis of aging: the penetration of cognition into action control. Heuninckx S, Wenderoth N, Debaere F, Peeters R and Swinnen SP. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 6787-6796.
(858) Neural mechanisms underlying probabilistic category learning in normal aging. Fera F, Weickert TW, Goldberg TE, Tessitore A, Hariri A, Das S, Lee S, Zoltick B, Meeter M, Myers CE, Gluck MA, Weinberger DR and Mattay VS. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 11340-11348.
(859) Differential contributions of prefrontal and temporolimbic pathology to mechanisms of psychosis. Suzuki M, Zhou SY, Takahashi T, Hagino H, Kawasaki Y, Niu L, Matsui M, Seto H and Kurachi M. 2005. Brain, volume 128, pages 2109-2122.
(860) Time for a shift in focus in schizophrenia: from narrow phenotypes to broad endophenotypes. Weiser M, van Os J and Davidson M. 2005. British Journal of Psychiatry, volume 187, pages 203-205. Comment. Time for a broad phenotype in schizophrenia? Sanjuan J, Aguilar AJ and de Frutos R. 2006. British Journal of Psychiatry, volume 188, page 190.