(861) Laterality phenotypes in patients with schizophrenia, their siblings and controls: associations with clinical and cognitive variables. Dragovic M, Hammond G, Badcock JC and Jablensky A. 2005. British Journal of Psychiatry, volume 187, pages 221-228.
(862) Altered glucocorticoid immunoregulation in treatment resistant depression. Bauer ME, Papadopoulos A, Poon L, Perks P, Lightman SL, Checkley S and Shanks N. 2003. Psychoneuroendocrinology, volume 28, pages 49-65.
(863) Neurocognitive development of the ability to manipulate information in working memory. Crone EA, Wendelken C, Donohue S, van Leijenhorst L and Bunge SA. 2006. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 103, pages 9315-9320.
(864) Regulation of synaptic plasticity in a schizophrenia model. Gisabella B, Bolshakov VY and Benes FM. 2005. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, volume 102, pages 13301-13306.
(865) Neuroanatomical correlates of behavioural disorders in dementia. Rosen HJ, Allison SC, Schauer GF, Gorno-Tempini ML, Weiner MW and Miller BL. 2005. Brain, volume 128, pages 2612-2625.
(866) Regional and laminar differences in in vivo firing patterns of primate cortical neurons. Shinomoto S, Miyazaki Y, Tamura H and Fuzita I. 2005. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 94, pages 567-575.
(867) Three channels of corticothalamic communication during locomotion. Sirota MG, Swadlow HA and Beloozerova IN. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 5915-5925.
(868) The sensory cortical representation of the human penis: revisiting somatotopy in the male homunculus. Kell CA, von Kriegstein K, Rosler A, Kleinschmidt A and Laufs H. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 5984-5987.
(869) The precuneus: a review of its functional anatomy and behavioural correlates. Cavanna AE and Trimble MR. 2006. Brain, volume 129, pages 564-583.
(870) Deciding how to decide: ventromedial frontal lobe damage affects information acquisition in multi-attribute decision making. Fellows LK. 2006. Brain, volume 129, pages 944-952.