(871) Laminar and columnar organization of ascending excitatory projections to layer 2/3 pyramidal neurons in rat barrel cortex. Shepherd GM and Svoboda K. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 5670-5679.
(872) Theta oscillations in human cortex during a working memory task: evidence for local generators. Raghavachari S Lisman JE, Tully M, Madsen JR, Bromfield E and Kahana MJ. 2006. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 95, pages 1630-1638.
(873) Anatomical abnormalities in dopaminoceptive regions of the cerebral cortex of dopamine D(1) receptor mutant mice. Stanwood GD, Parlaman JP and Levitt P. 2005. Journal of Comparative Neurology, volume 487, pages 270-282.
(874) Triple dissociation in the medial temporal lobes: recollection, familiarity and novelty. Daselaar SM, Fleck MS and Cabeza RE. 2006. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 96, pages 1902-1911.
(875) Perspective: maternal kin groups and the origins of asymmetric genetic systems-genomic imprinting, haplodiploidy, and parthenogenesis. Normark BB. 2006. Evolution. International Journal of Organic Evolution, volume 60, pages 631-642. See "more 'abstemious' expression of maternally derived alleles and more 'greedy' expression of paternally derived alleles.".
(876) Operculoinsular cortex encodes pain intensity at the earliest stages of cortical processing as indicated by amplitude of laser-evoked potentials in humans. Iannetti GD, Zambreanu L, Cruccu G and Tracey I. 2005. Neuroscience, volume 131, pages 199-208.
(877) Intrinsic connections of the cingulate cortex in the rat suggests the existence of multiple functionally segregated networks. Jones BF, Groenewegen HJ and Witter MP. 2005. Neuroscience, volume 133, pages 193-207.
(878) A subpopulation of neurons in the medial prefrontal cortex encodes emotional learning with burst and frequency codes through a dopamine D4 receptor-dependent basolateral amygdala input. Laviolette SR, Lipski WJ and Grace AA. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 6066-6075.
(879) Psychiatric symptoms and parietal disease: differential diagnosis. Critchley M. 1964. Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine, volume 57, pages 422-428.
(880) Awareness of the functioning of one's own limbs mediated by the insular cortex? Karnath HO, Baier B and Nagele T. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 7134-7138.