(891) Role of substantia nigra-amygdala connections in surprise-induced enhancement of attention. Lee HJ, Youn JM, O MJ, Gallagher M and Holland PC. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 6077-6081.
(892) Prefrontal set activity predicts rule-specific neural processing during subsequent cognitive performance. Sakai K and Passingham RE. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 1211-1218.
(893) The involvement of the orbitofrontal cortex in the experience of regret. Camille N, Coricelli G, Sallet J, Pradat-Diehl P, Duhamel JR and Sirigu A. 2004. Science, volume 304, pages 1167-1170.
(894) The functional neuroanatomy of classic delayed response tasks in humans and the limitations of cross-method convergence in prefrontal function. Turner GR and Levine B. 2006. Neuroscience, volume 139, pages 327-337.
(895) Visual and nonvisual contributions to three-dimensional heading selectivity in the medial superioral temporal area. Gu Y, Watkins PV, Angelaki DE and DeAngelis GC. 2006. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 26, pages 73-85.
(896) Fear conditioning following unilateral temporal lobectomy: dissociation of conditioned startle potentiation and autonomic learning. Weike AI, Hamm AO, Schupp HT, Runge U, Schroeder RW and Kessler C. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 11117-11124.
(897) Specialization in the medial temporal lobe for processing of objects and scenes. Lee AC, Buckley MJ, Pegman SJ, Spiers H, Scahill VL, Gaffan D, Bussey TJ, Davies RR, Kapur N, Hodges JR and Graham KS. 2005. Hippocampus, volume 15, pages 782-797. The concept "...object viewpoint independent perception..." is elliptical to the point of incomprehensibility.
(898) Pain and the body schema: evidence for peripheral effects on mental representations of movement. Schwoebel J, Friedman R, Duda N and Coslett HB. 2001. Brain, volume 124, pages 2098-2104.
(899) Neurons in the rostral cingulate motor area monitor multiple phases of visuomotor behavior with modest parametric selectvity. Hoshi E, Sawamura H and Tanji J. 2005. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 94 pages 640-656.
(900) Context-dependent stimulation effects on saccade initiation in the presupplementary motor area of the monkey. Isoda M. 2005. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 93, pages 3016-3022.