(921) Delayed onset and resolution of pain: some observations and implications. Schott GD. 2001. Brain, volume 124, pages 1067-1076.
(922) Contributions of anterior cingulate cortex to behaviour. Devinsky O, Morrell MJ and Vogt BA. 1995. Brain, volume 118, pages 279-306.
(923) Material-specific lateralization in the medial temporal lobe and prefrontal cortex during memory encoding. Golby AJ, Poldrack RA, Brewer JB, Spencer D, Desmond JE, Aron AP and Gabrieli JD. 2001. Brain, volume 124, pages 1841-1854.
(924) Does gender play a role in functional asymmetry of ventromedial prefrontal cortex? Tranel D, Damasio H, Denburg NL and Bechara A. 2005. Brain, volume 128, pages 2872-2881. It is tendentious to enable general comments about the genders, on the basis of eight patients, configured as two male pairs, one female pair and two female individuals. Potential sampling error should have been acknowledged in the abstract.
(925) The role of ventral frontostriatal circuitry in reward-based learning in humans. Galvan A, Hare TA, Davidson M, Spicer J, Glover G and Casey BJ. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 8650-8656.
(926) Prefrontal cortex in the rat: projections to subcortical autonomic, motor, and limbic centers. Gabbott PL, Warner TA, Jays PR, Salway P and Busby SJ. 2005. Journal of Comparative Neurology, volume 492, pages 145-177.
(927) Lateral somatotopic organization during imagined and prepared movements. Michelon P, Vettel JM and Zacks JM. 2006. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 95, pages 811-822.
(928) Evidence for hierarchical error processing in the human brain. Krigolson OE and Holroyd CB. 2006. Neuroscience, volume 137, pages 13-17. How can temporally distinct brain potentials suggest an interaction, as distinct from a lack of interaction? What degree of temporal distinctness would have been required for the experimenters to have relinquished their preconceived idea of an hierarchically organised system?
(929) Feedback and feedforward control of frequency tuning to naturalistic stimuli. Chacron MJ, Maler L and Bastian J. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 5521-5532.
(930) Emerging patterns of neuronal responses in supplementary and primary motor areas during sensorimotor adaptation. Paz R, Natan C, Boraud T, Bergman H and Vaadia E. 2005. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 25, pages 10941-10951.