(961) The neural mechanisms for minimizing cross-modal distraction. Weissman DH, Warner LM and Woldorff MG. 2004. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 24, pages 10941-10949.
(962) Localizing P300 generators in visual target and distractor processing: a combined event-related potential and functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Bledowski C, Prvulovic D, Hoechstetter K, Scherg M, Wibral M, Goebel R and Linden DE. 2004. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 24, pages 9353-9360.
(963) Brain volume in first-episode schizophrenia: systematic review and meta-analysis of magnetic resonance imaging studies. Steen RG, Mull C, McClure R, Hamer RM and Lieberman JA. 2006. British Journal of Psychiatry, volume 188, pages 510-518.
(964) Functional organization of human intraparietal and frontal cortex for attending, looking, and pointing. Astafiev SV, Shulman GL, Stanley CM, Snyder AZ, Van Essen DC and Corbetta M. 2003. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 23, pages 4689-4699.
(965) Human eye fields in the frontal lobe as studied by epicortical recording of movement-related cortical potentials. Yamamoto J, Ikeda A, Satow T, Matsuhashi M, Baba K, Yamane F, Miyamoto S, Mihara T, Hori T, Taki W, Hashimoto N and Shibasaki H. 2004. Brain, volume 127, pages 873-887.
(966) A rapid and precise on-response in posterior parietal cortex. Bisley JW, Khrishna BS and Goldberg ME. 2004. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 24, pages 1833-1838.
(967) "What" becoming "where": functional magnetic resonance imaging evidence for pragmatic relevance driving premotor cortex. Wolfensteller U, Schubotz RI and von Cramon DY. 2004. Journal of Neuroscience, volume 24, pages 10431-10439.
(968) How self-initiated memorized movements become automatic: a functional MRI study. Wu T, Kansaku K and Hallett M. 2004. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 91, pages 1690-1698.
(969) Functional properties of fast spiking interneurons and their synaptic connections with pyramidal cells in primate dorsolateral prefrontal cortex. Gonzalez-Burgos G, Krimer LS, Povysheva NV, Barrionuevo G and Lewis DA. 2005. Journal of Neurophysiology, volume 93, pages 942-953.
(970) Unconscious vision: new insights into the neuronal correlate of blindsight using diffusion tractography. Leh SE, Johansen-Berg H and Ptito A. 2006. Brain, volume 129, pages 1822-1832.